Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

I want to have friends but...


(Just before I start a quick mention I'm not native English speaker so sorry for any grammar errors etc.) Ok so I'm 16M and in my whole life I had only 2 "friends" , only one currently. I used apostrophes because is it really friend if the only time we do something together is talk hardly ever on the way back home? Im new in a class, most students already know each other for 3 years. I feel lonely, sometimes depressed because I have no friends. There is a group of 3 people in my class of 2 boys and a girl, I would like to join them but I have no idea how. They joke, are in a good mood and just have fun together talking about someting. And I'm quite the opposite. I sometimes have problem to even ask simple question, just irrational fear. Also I'd LOVE to talk with someone, especially girl about something but I feel I have nothing interesting to talk about. When somebody tries to start conversation with me It usually goes like: sb - qestion, me answer etc. and nothing more, I feel they may understand it as "f*ck off I don't want to talk with you" but as I said I really want to chat with someone. Oh and if I notice a girl looking at me from farther than like 1 m away I immediatly direct my eyes to floor but if she starts to talk with my I can rather comfortably look into her eyes, I find it weird. I don't want to be alone. Please help.







Submitted November 06, 2014 at 06:55PM by Fluttershaft http://ift.tt/10AdWFh